General Meeting # 2
1. Congrats to the first combat of the year!
2. Pitches: Pitches for Fall 08 one acts and Spring Season 09 are due October 16th by 4 pm to the IT office. Put your application form (which you can download off the website under forms) and two copies of your script in an envelope labeled Attention: Eric Jacobsen.
We will be voting on the Spring season at the next general meeting October 26th 7:00pm in CAS211.
We will need people to volunteer for reading committee. Reading committee is assigned to read a pitched play and then bring to the general membership any concerns about the show. If you would like to be a part, email David Siewers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Rena needs people to tech for one acts and combat. If you are interested contact her at email@example.com. One acts is a great way to try out new tech positions you are curious about, so do it!
4. Wandering on Stage will be this Saturday 8:00 pm in the student theater. Wandering on Stage is our annual combat that we do with On Broadway and Wandering Minds, but this year we are trying to get a few other awesome groups involved too. It is not something you want to miss! If you would like to be a Troupe writer, actor, or director email David at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Next General Meeting is October 26th 7:00 pm in CAS211. Be there!