To download the audition form, go here and click on "All Shows." Remember to print one copy for each show. *Beauty and the Beast will require 2 forms.
At the bottom of each form will be a space for Directors' Questions. Here are the questions for this season:
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST:
1) Beauty & the Beast is a serious time commitment--which will require rehearsals nearly every day of the week. Are you prepared to take this on?
2) If you know your voice type, please mention it here (tenor, soprano, etc.).
3) What is your vocal training and/or singing background (voice lessons, choirs, etc?)
1) Do you like math? What’s the highest level of math that you’ve taken? (Don’t be intimidated by this, we’re just wondering).
2) What’s the best/worst quality that you inherited from your parents?
A VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE:
1) Do you have any experience with accents? If so, which ones? Would you be willing to work on an accent?
2) Would you be willing to have a small/ensemble role?
3) What does a bridge symbolize or represent to you?
THE MAN WHO CAME TO DINNER:
1) Are you willing to sing on stage?
2) Males - Do you play an instrument? If so, what?
3) Are you happy to play a minor role?
4) What is your stripper name?