This week's executive board minutes: Abi
- Eboard will be sending an email to people who auditioned but did not get cast last semester. Will happen this week. Abi already combed through the list.
- How should we boost tech?
- General Meeting is this Sunday -- tentatively booked for COM101.
- Problem: BU shuffle in securing the payment for the room. "Faculty Service Request" -- what is that?
- Will go to SAO and speak to a human to resolve the problem tomorrow (Tuesday, 1/20).
- Unable to log into OrgSync. Will address with SAO tomorrow as well.
- Requested audition rooms at the end of last semester, unconfirmed due to inability to access OrgSync.
- Drafted the Painting the Stage memo.
- Assassins signups will continue this Sunday, end Monday of auditions, clips distributed (and games begin) Wednesday of auditions.
- Eboard date to see BUSTies host pitches: will be pushed at GM #1 and GM #2. February 15th
- Push will also happen for Event Manager positions for BUSTies.
- Are we doing a coco social this semester -- and if so, when? Apparently, during the Tech Meeting (1/30/15)
- Kickball will tentatively happen during reading period -- will discuss with Chris from OB
- Will plug the TA Event in GM #1 (hosting and performing duties).
- Laramie Project & Private Lives rights are secured!
- Angels in America's rights are secured
- Hail Satan! rights are secured, payment still needs to happen
- Producer for Laramie Project: Sarah Kimball
- T-Shirt design is completed.
- All reimbursements from last semester completed
- GM in COM101 paid for
- All events are up on OrgSync and approved
- Mandatory OrgSync training from January 24th or 25th to 1-3:30
- Budget discussions with directors are going to happen this week.
- EventBrite for Spring dues should be
- Courtney Bayruns wants an expensive request for lights; need her here to discuss
- Karen Loewy requested makeup supplies; reimbursement incoming
- Head producers for other shows need to be done soon, will happen after auditions
- One flat price for Laramie tickets; no membership price
- Other events getting EventBrite this week.
- Directors - send me synopses for the Troupe site
- Facebook events will go up tonight
- First Troupe email will be going out this week
- Tech show (Camille giggles). Camille will be meeting with TD/ATD to discuss.
- Safety training for all TDs/ATDs/MCs/TAs will happen in early February.
- Reminder to all TDs and MCs about three strike policy for Space Usage for other groups. ("Loving the Space.")
- TDs are assigned! Tech form submissions now open.
- Tech meeting on the 30th, 7pm at The Space
- Super Bowl Sunday needs to be addressed -- should we move the eboard meeting so people can watch the game? 1 PM on 2/1/15!
- Pitches will be due February 25th, 2015. (This includes main stages, Parents Weekend, and Summer Show.)
- Reading committee will be conducted on the 1st and 15th of March.
- Need to sit down with Joe to discuss Parents Weekend budget.
- Getting entrenched techies to reach out to new members auditioning to try to get people to sign up for tech.
- Tech forms should be available at auditions.
- Camille & Jamie made a survey - send it out to last season's techies? Will be sent out.
- What needs to be addressed?
- Abi will welcome everyone
- Eli will introduce directors of shows & discuss audition process
- Celia will talk discuss Assassins, TA event, Coco Social, & BUSTies
- Joe will discuss dues, t-shirts & producing
- Kyle will review our social media tools & ways to stay in contact
- Camille will promote tech forms/meeting and the tech show
- Eric will say nothing
- Powerpoint to be produced at the next eboard meeting!