This week's executive board minutes: The Laramie Project
- Rehearsals have been happening. They're good. First tech meeting - one department unavailable (Costumes).
- Producers Meeting went well! T-Shirt design exists!
- Backup date for the photoshoot set. February 14th.
- Formal request to de-Troupe the lobby; request granted by Eli.
- Formal congratulations for TA event funds.
- More integrated tech meetings with acting rehearsals.
- "Set ensemble" instead of MC. Not a lot of building.
- Giant tech email incoming.
- We do not have a chalkboard.
- Maybe talk to facilities - can we rent a chalkboard? If not them, Emerson?
- Shirts are sent out.
- Marisa Kristy (stage manager) was not present.
Angels in America
- Two rehearsals, more scheduled.
- People contacted Camille about tech, which is great!
- Some actors are already memorizing!?!?
- Danielle Hope Diamond emailed in a checkin: been in contact with Cara about vision for the show.
- Blocked the show.
- Please be flexible in dealing with schedules.
- We have a full schedule. Assistants are wonderful.
- We set soft and hard off book dates.
- We have a crew, had a meeting, went well! Confident everything will go well.
- Since we want BU BUS ads, costuming & hair/makeup will need to be ready for a photo shoot at least 2 weeks out.
- Joe McLaughlin was at work. Did not provide a checkin.
- Alison Parker (Stage Manager): We have soft and hard off book dates set. Cast is soft memorizing pages at a time.
- First tech meeting happened, department meetings this week.
- Try to keep in mind other tech meetings when scheduling rehearsals, directors.
- Soft producing dates are set!
- Helped with Tech Show.
- Laramie link tables were reserved but apparently aren't being used.
- Yay thank you for submitting rooms in advance!
- Pitches are due February 25th. GM info needs to be disseminated.
- TA Event: Raised $1,236.29! What a haul!
- Aryeh & Idine owe $33. Joe McLaughlin owes $20.
- BUSTies pitches are next week!
- One Acts pitches are also happening.
- TA Event was stressful due to how soon it was in the semester (we lost a week off the schedule). Event itself ran well, if a little long. Ultimately successful.
- Went to SAO. Laramie is not in the calendar. It's in now.
- EventBrite will go up 2 weeks in advance. All tickets $6. No membership code (it's for charity, guys). Comp codes available to those who worked on the show.
- Meeting with people to finalize budgets this week.
- SAO is being weird about paying Mac Rogers.
- Make sure Laramie's t-shirt orders are in by the end of this week.
- One Acts Pitches/Summer Show Pitches -- how much are rights for the show?
- No real checkin.
- Tech crews happened!
- Safety trained head TDs and OB MCs/TDs. Also Wandering Minds TA and one of their TDs.
- Still need to do Troupe ATDs and MCs.
- TA event was beautiful and amazing.
- Tech show is in good shape! Moved in, full run, blocked, etc.
- TDs are confused about how to handle budgets.
Eric was not available to attend the meeting due to the weather.