This week's minutes: The Laramie Project
- Rehearsed this week as much as possible (despite weather)
- Zisko was sick, found ways to make days productive
- Line-through happened yesterday, went "acceptably," not in trouble
- Could it have gone better? Yes.
- Took head shots
- Snow sucks. No tech meeting due to that. Student Theater being used this week thanks to OB.
- Moving in a week early, gonna be stored in the workshop. Yay!
- Only one department meeting
- Cilicia will be receiving keys tonight.
- Kristy feels good hooray
- Photoshoot went really well for promotional materials!
Angels in America
- Scheduled to be blocked by end of the week. Some actors already memorized. "It's a beautiful thing."
- Producer's shirt is "aces"
- Lighting volunteers secured!
- Conflicts overall have been problematic due to tech show and OB, etc.
- Actors will have scripts in hand during the show. "Rocking and rolling"
- Worked on the shirt.
- Poster materials will be done next week
- Scheduling this week was rough! But it's gonna be okay!
- Set design and scenic artist meetings happened. Set design nearly done. Scenic artist will have almost everything ready this week.
- Department meetings happening this week.
- Cut list this week, Home Depot run hopefully 2/23?
- Money is confusing... "have a beautiful day."
- Waiting on budget and OrgSyc workshop.
- T-shirt is nearly ready.
- Budgets need to be finalized!
- Snow canceled several rehearsals, but been assigning line work and making plans to catch up.
- Act 1 is nearly blocked ("pretty bomb")
- Department meetings happening this week
- Had email checkins, met with set design
- Meeting with Joe/team this week, need a budget. Need to know OrgSync stuff.
- Coffee with the president slots have been scheduled
- Bridget used first aid kit at theater after Celia suffered a minor finger injury. It is understocked. She will talk to Joe about replenishing it.
- Cilicia texted Eli about using the theater before Laramie, answer is yes, it's OB's theater this week technically.
- Rooms are annoying, couldn't schedule any on Monday/Tuesday. Wait time was multiple hours. They were finally done on Friday.
- He needs bystander training info.
- We need One Acts time slot and location.
- Tech show happened.
- Roast assignments happening this week.
- No one showed up to pitch BUSTies except a sarcastic, apathetic Aryeh.
- OrgSync is still a learning experience
- Still trying to figure out paying Mac Rogers, SAO is being difficult
- Assigning budgets this week
- We should put out a bulletin on potentially interested eboard members
- Nothing new to report, 2nd GM recap went out I suppose
- TECH SHOW WAS GREAT
- Some difficulty with lights due to challenge of craft but other than that most tech happened!
- Wandering Minds rented a bunch of furniture, will be paying us
- Training of ATDs hasn't happened due to weather
Eric was not available due to weather.