This week's minutes: Private Lives
- Joe: The show happened. It was great. Thanks to everyone.
- There are some elements of show production/tech production that we've developed weaknesses in and need very specific people to do - having specific workshops for different things may be more effective than Techstravaganza. Set Design in particular needs help.
- Alison: Everything worked out.
- Karen: Keys returned. Show went up, some difficulties.
- Set designer should not be the ATD/TD for another group's show that goes up the same weekend.
- Thank you to everyone on the team. Special thanks to Abi for all her paint work.
- Shout out to Sam Kinde for being a wonderful ATD.
- We need to go back to the standard 4 x 8 flats. Taller flats aren't as safe and are harder to get up.
- Eli/Brittany: Went well. We had a bit of ticket struggles due to the OB show and hockey games. A little helpful doing the "how did you find out about the show," but most people just said "Friend."
- Not sure if the BUS Ads went up. We should talk to SAO. Do everything as early as possible.
- Trophy heads ordered, food needs to be discussed for BUSTies.
- Zoe: My actors are off book. Coming together, looks hilarious. Aryeh helped stage a small bit of stage fighting.
- DHD: Not much that could be done this week due to Dirty Rotten. Tech week is tomorrow. Off-book date is tomorrow.
- Ali: Our show is going great. On Friday we had Ilana come in and guest direct, made "all the difference." Actors are off-book. Can't wait for tech week.
- Caitlin (TD): Keys to the space acquired. Tech week is tomorrow, we have rooms. Department heads emailed checkins, everyone is on top of things. Our SMs are missing/problematic communication, but working on it.
- Karen (Producer): Contacted all directors, made a FB event, made a cover photo, a vertically-oriented poster is on the way. Wish she had assistants.
- Got Celia's order for trophy heads. Going to pay for them tomorrow. Rights for Seussical being paid for this week, Zoe's script payment was submitted.
- Brittany Kamson will assist in securing rights for next semester.
- Producers for Hail Satan and Private Lives will get OrgSync access so they can handle reimbursements.
- Reminder to producers that the secretary is responsible for creating Facebook event.
- As soon as One Acts producers can provide a vertically-oriented image, it will go up on the site widget
- Shakespeare society is in the theater, they have rentals.
- Wandering Minds and OB are in the space. We know who will open when.
- Wandering Minds needs to be trained.
- TA App is up, due Friday April 17. Will meet with Alison.
- Summer show tech will happen as soon as it's selected.
- Space Cleaning is on Saturday, April 25th.
- Theater door was fixed but is now stuck locked again.