Our lovely VPSP, Danny Ehrenpreis, has so graciously drawn up some very official rules for this year's installment of Assassins! They are as follows:
- You cannot kill somebody during the full allotted time of your target's academic commitments (i.e. classes, office hours, exams, labs, etc.).
- You cannot kill somebody during Stage Troupe or any other extracurricular theater group events (ie. rehearsals, shows, special projects etc.). This includes On Broadway, Wandering Minds, and Shakespeare Society.
- Nothing can be done that breaks BU Policy (i.e. going on roofs, breaking into buildings, damaging items etc.).
- Safety is PRIORITY and if it is compromised you will be immediately disqualified from the game.
- Stage Troupe Vice President of Special Projects, Danny Ehrenpreis, is the judge and the game master! What he says, and only what he says, goes!
- Any questions, comments or concerns must be sent to Danny Ehrenpreis (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, text, smoke signal, etc.) as soon as possible so as the clarify the situation immediately!
Now get out there and have a blast, Troupies!