Executive Board

Executive Board Minutes 6/2/19

Show Check Ins

Almost, Maine

  • Director: Natalie A

    • So so proud of the actors

    • Have a few tech thing to work out but not worried

    • Everyone is hard off book and our first dress rehearsal is tomorrow

  • TD: Harrison R

    • It was tech week so we were doing a lot

    • Finished painting the set, getting all the props

    • Chris Dew really took the reigns with lighting and he did an amazing job!

    • We had tech runs and most things went smoothly

  • SM: Zach L/Jen M

    • Got to hard off book and started full runs

    • Actors are doing a great job

    • Actors also developed a system for carrying things on and off during scene transitions but would be super helpful to have some tech to help out

  • Producer: Devon M

    • Chrissy is heading lobby decorating and will be doing this on Tuesday

    • Katie and Michelle are heading photos

    • At least one producer will be present at every performance to make the pre-show announcement

    • Would like to have a mailing list signup sheet in the lobby

E-board Check Ins:

  • President: Kim

    • Went to SAO to work out putting the domain renewal on an SAO credit card

    • Inquired about when Engage going live- still waiting

    • Sent out a doodle poll for one on one e-board member meetings

    • Emailed SAO about name tags

  • VP: Siena

    • Still waiting on access to Engage to start booking rooms

    • Would like to book audition, callbacks, and e-board meeting rooms ASAP

  • VPSP: Devon

    • Heard back from Shiney James and provided her with a show description/info for Almost, Maine

    • Set date for COMBAT: Saturday, September 28, confirmed OB will be participating, still waiting to hear from other group

    • Thinking about putting out a small survey asking the membership’s thoughts on past events and any ideas they have about future events

    • The check from The Burials was mailed to Everytown

  • Treasurer: Chrissy

    • Coordinated with Devon and producers on tackling Almost, Maine tech week

    • Worked with Natalie re: Almost, Maine soundtrack

    • Worked on Ben’s pay statement for Assassins

    • Spoke with members about show recordings- looking into the status of these being uploaded

    • Wants to coordinate a time to decorate the shadow box with eboard and cast of Almost, Maine

  • Secretary: Abbey

    • Changed the passwords for the social media accounts

    • Uploaded the updated constitution on the website

    • Sent an email to fall directors re: show information for the website

    • Drafting a summer spotlight email

    • Planning in reaching out to e-board re: their info fo the e-board page on the website

    • Need to reach out to Devon about the Almost, Maine Facebook event

  • TD: Zach

    • Helped with move in for Almost, Maine

    • Gave Chris the keys

    • Planning on reaching out to fall directors sometime soon

    • Promoted Troupe at FYCO training!

Executive Board Minutes 5/26/19

Show Check Ins:

Almost Maine

  • Director: Natalie A

    • Each scene has been rehearsed 3 times

    • Actors are beginning to learn their lines

    • Had cast bonding dinner at Robert’s

    • Very excited for the weeks to come!

  • TD: Harrison R

    • Sent out department messages

    • Found times for each department to go to the Space

    • Had meeting re: set design w/ Zach, Cam, Natalie, and James

    • Build Week coming up, will post about dates and times

  • SM: Jen M/Zach L

    • Being co SMs has been great!

    • Jen worked on rehearsal schedules and conflicts

    • Working on an email to send to the cast

  • Producer: Devon M

    • Talked to Chrissy about summer show specifics

    • Talked to Natalie about orientation and setting up email list; having actors/eboard members come out after shows. Q&A, tours

    • Focusing on photos, lobby decorating; dividing up between assistants

    • Planning to do electronic playbills

Eboard Check Ins:

  • President: Kim

    • Talked to Siena and Doran about show order, Miranda preferred the earlier slot so Five Women Wearing the Same Dress will be November 7-9 and Crimes of the Heart December  5-7

    • Figuring out how to order name tags

  • VP: Siena

    • Waiting on the VP guide from Erin

    • Wants to start booking rooms once the new system is in place

  • VPSP: Devon

    • For summer show, emailed Shiney James re: show dates and times, going to follow up

    • Met w/ Erin to pick up hard drives with this last year’s shows on them

    • Got 2018-2019 actor contracts from Erin- idea of scanning them to store them in the Stage drive

    • Met w/ Ariana re: VSPS stuff

    • Plans to reach out to other groups re: COMBAT and the 700 Beacon haunted house idea

  • Treasurer: Chrissy

    • Made google forms for summer show producers and assigned summer show producers

    • Received the check w/ the proceeds for Everytown

    • Going to post in the FB page about remaining reimbursements

    • Talked to Linda from SAO re: Ben getting paid for Assassins

    • Payment set for Mamma Mia!, going to double check for Almost Maine

    • Settled remaining reimbursements; new deadline for submitting is 5/31

    • Funds transfers for the year all set

    • Met w/ John from Sabo re: problems w/ reimbursements and making purchases

  • Secretary: Abbey

    • Made admin of the FB page today

    • Planning posting schedule for Spotlight Sundays, want to send an email about that to Steve, eboard members, and directors this week

    • Getting all the passwords from Kim tomorrow

    • Planning to start updating the website

  • TA: Zach

    • Unlocked the Space so seniors could sign

    • Tech for summer show going well!

    • Going to start working on TD and SM forms for F&F

    • Plans to reach out to fall directors about their Wish, Wants, Needs list

    • Looking into getting a new saw for the Space

    • Eric received an email from Tsai saying they have a sound board available for us for free; going to look more into this

    • Alicia received an email from Allison Parker re: an SM guide; she’s going to work on it and send it, then will forward to Abbey

  • Student Group Advisor: Steve

    • Constitution was missing a required statement, needs to be added to article 3 and updated in constitution on the website